Download

Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 9, 2015

Best In Ear Headphones Under 100 in 2015

What’s are the best in ear headphones under 100 dollars? Certainly it is not impossible to find some sub-$ 100 pairs that sound far superior than the ones that charge you $200. However, the success of Beat By Dre headphones told a different story that in ear headphones now are not just all about the sound quality, but the matter of taste and style. Now folks are looking this personal gadget to suit their lifestyle and daily activities like cycling, working, running, traveling…and most importantly sound great for the music they like. I owns several pairs of in ear headphones, each pair is used for my specific daily activities. In the morning when I sit at my laptop, to escape from noise at my workplace I wear JLAB JBuds J6M-SLV-FOIL with pretty good noise-isolation, afternoon when I go to the gym I take my wireless sport earbuds. However, truly when I like to enjoy some acoustic, I have to need the HiFiMan RE-400, for a little bit more bass for dance music I’m listening, I use Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear M2 IEi. Even a littler more? SONY MDR-XB90EXcan handle that.

20 Best In Ear Headphones Under 100 Dollars

HiFiMan RE-400

Unknown

About Unknown

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.